Since 1999 Chris Isaac has been invited to speak at many business and educational events around the UK, from local SME business events to National Engineering conferences and exhibitions.
Topics have included:
Business and Engineering Talks
- Public engagement with the Space industry in the UK
- Engineering better communications
- Connectivity in the local supply chain
Creative Industry Talks
- Creative problem solving & lateral thinking
- How to plan a marketing strategy
- How can your brand add value to the bottom-line
- My business journey
“I like to bring my audience along on journeys with me, allowing them to discover new information and skills. My style of presentation is interactive, lively and I like to make my audience think and engage with each other. I’m aways happy to answer as many questions as possible and enjoy being challenged and challenging the attendees.”
Rates vary depending on topic, research, mileage and audience size, so please call on 07980578015 to discuss.
To find out more about my skill set and experience go to Outsourced marketing management